Followers

lunes, 21 de julio de 2008

Brad Pitt is superdad, maybe superman!


Brad Pitt is superdad, maybe superman!





Brad Pitt picture
Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt is assuming his assignment as dad and mum at the aforementioned to his children. His accomplice Angelina Jolie is comatose in Fondation Lenval Hospital afterwards supply of her twins babies.

Parenting able Dr. Susan Newman tells OK! "By spending time with the children, Brad is cogent them they are actual appropriate to him and giving them a faculty of aegis at a time if they may not be abiding what their 'status' in the ancestors will be [now that the twins are here]".

I adore Brad Pitt. I don't apperceive how he can agenda his time with his acting and family. If I am in his situation, I anticipate I will charge counselling!


Source

Top Songs
MGMT - Kids Lyrics
Jonas Brothers - Pushing Me Away Lyrics
Ying Yang Twins - Big Booty Judy Lyrics
Nelly - Long Night Lyrics
Rihanna - Hate That I Love You Lyrics
Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight Lyrics
Metro Station - Control Lyrics
Timbaland - Apologize Lyrics
Ne-Yo - Go On Girl Lyrics
Pete Doherty - Salome Lyrics
Get your own here.

No hay comentarios:

Popular Post

 
Ç